Now is the time to shop and check out your Medicare options!
Let SelectQuote find the right plan to meet your needs.
Each year, insurance companies make updates to Medicare plans. It's a good idea to re-evaluate your healthcare coverage during the Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plan Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) to ensure you get the benefits you deserve.
- Want to see if there are $0 premium plans in your area?
- Is your existing coverage meeting your healthcare needs, including vision, dental and hearing?
- Are your prescription drugs covered?
Don't miss out! Medicare's AEP runs from October 15 to December 7. During this time you can:
- Switch from Medicare Parts A and B (Original Medicare) to a Medicare Advantage plan (Part C).
- Change from one Medicare Advantage plan to another.
- Switch from one Prescription Drug plan (Part D) to another.
- Add a Prescription Drug plan if you didn't enroll when first eligible for Medicare.
Our licensed sales agents can walk you step by step through the process and find an affordable option that's right for you! We will independently shop up to 21 insurance companies so you can compare rates.
Compare Medicare plans for free!
Pete M., 8/9/2018