Expand your Medicare coverage with a Medicare Advantage Plan.
Medicare Advantage plans, also called Medicare Part C, provide an alternative to Original Medicare (Parts A and B). They are offered by private health insurance companies that are approved by Medicare.
With a Medicare Advantage plan:
- $0 premium plans and $0 deductible plans may be available in your area.
- Prescription drug coverage may be included.
- Additional benefits, such as vision, hearing and dental may be available.
You may enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan during your Initial Enrollment Period, if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period or during the Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plan Annual Enrollment Period, held each year from October 15 through December 7.
The Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment Period (OEP) runs from January 1 through March 31. If you are enrolled in a Medicare Advantage Plan, you have a one-time opportunity to:
- Switch to a different Medicare Advantage Plan
- Drop Medicare Advantage and return to Original Medicare (Parts A and B)
- Sign up for a stand-alone Medicare Part D Prescription Drug plan, if you elected to return to an Original Medicare plan
Our personal licensed sales agents are ready to talk with you about Medicare Advantage. We independently shop up to 21 insurance companies so you can compare rates and find the best plan to meet your needs.
Talk to one of our licensed insurance agents about your Medicare options today.
Call 1-888-250-3820 to see if you can save!
Hours: M-F 8am-6pm CT; Sat 9am-2pm CT