SelectQuote Senior will provide unbiased comparisons of Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, and Prescription Drug Plans to assist you in finding a plan that may best suit your needs.
Our Licensed Sales Agents will:
- Answer all your Medicare questions and any plans that supplement original Medicare
- Provide the information you need for us to assist you in making an informed decision on your Medicare coverage options
- Diligently compare the different plan options available within Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, and Prescription Drug coverage
Should you purchase a plan beyond original Medicare, SelectQuote Senior will continue to work with you each year to insure that you are satisfied with your plan!
By comparing competitive plans among 20+ A-rated insurance carriers, you can be assured that our team of Licensed Sales Agents will work with you on a plan that suits your needs at an affordable price. Our team will assist you all the way through the process; answering your questions and making sure that you make the most informed decision possible by:
- Comparing competitive plans across multiple insurance carriers
- Finding a plan that will fit your specific wants and needs
- We will continue to work with you throughout your whole Medicare experience
Medicare Supplement Insurance can help you with costs that are not covered by original Medicare. Medicare Supplement policies help pay your share (coinsurance, copayments or deductibles) of the costs of Medicare-covered services. Medicare Supplement, or Medigap, policies are sold by private insurance companies to fill gaps in Original Medicare coverage.